Tahoe Truckee Unified School District
11603 Donner Pass Road
Truckee, CA 96161-4953
Human Resources/Credentials Technician by Appointment
Dana Walton-Smith 530.582.2503 or email@example.com
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Job Openings (Click here for all positions available)
- Substitute Teaching - We are Currently Hiring Substitute Teachers. Please contact Dana Walton-Smith at 530.582.2503 to schedule an appointment
- For Requirements on Substitute Teaching in California www.ctc.ca.gov
- Information about the CBEST www.cbest.nesinc.com
- Open Positions Please Apply Online
- Volunteers - Please Contact School Principals & they Will Coordinate Completion of Your Volunteer Paperwork with Human Resources
- Coaching Positions - Please Apply Online
- Volunteer Coaches - Please Contact School Principal & They Will Coordinate Completion of Your Volunteer Paperwork with Human Resources
Administrative Services Mission Statement
The Administrative Services Department is a dedicated team strongly committed to providing service to our employees, to recruiting and maintaining
a diverse and highly qualified staff, and to promoting and supporting employee/employer relations as the keys to the educational success of our students.
The Tahoe Truckee Unified School District considers applicants for all posted positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital, or veteran status, the presence of non-job-related medical conditions or handicaps, or any other legally protected status.
Note: The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 requires that employees submit evidence of identity and employment eligibility. If you are offered employment, you will be required to produce sufficient documentation of your identity and right to work in the United States and to attest under penalty of perjury that the documents you have produced are genuine and relate to you.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Tahoe Truckee Unified School District maintains a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace.