Register now for K-Camp!
K Camp registration is now open. Enroll now!
K Camp is a summer program for incoming kindergartners and transitional kindergartners (TK) that is designed to promote early literacy and school readiness.
Every moment that students spend in school helps the development of their academic and social skills, TTUSD wants to make sure that every Kindergarten and TK student that enters school in the fall is ready to learn on day one of the new school year. While literacy is the main focus of all of TTUSD's Summer Programs, our incoming Kindergarten and TK students need to learn other skills as well in order to be considered "school ready", Some of these skills include:
- Classroom routines (i.e.: attendance, standing in line, etc.)
- Language & communication skills (i.e.: following directions, paying attention, etc.)
- Behavior skills (i.e.: self-control, independence, shares and takes turns, etc.)
- Fine & gross motor skills (i.e.: holding a pencil, using scissors OR hopping on one foot, skipping, etc.)
- Campus & bus safety, etc.
We are so happy that you have taken the time to look into our K Camp Program! Remember: in order to be eligible for K Camp, your student needs to be enrolled in TTUSD Kindergarten or Transitional Kindergarten for the 2017-2018 school year.