Alder Creek Middle School is a California "School to Watch" dedicated to meeting unique needs of early adolescents. Alder Creek is THE place for middle-schoolers! It is where students thrive emotionally, socially, and academically.
- Personalize learning to engage and challenge every scholar
- Providing a rigorous and relevant curriculum in a climate of positive relationships
- Students to have a voice in their learning and to continue to be motivated to do as well as they possibly can
- Acceleration in math
- 1-1 Chromebook program
- Through simulations, design thinking, project-based learning, Google classrooms, and Explicit Direct Instruction we are able to make learning come alive for all students
- Problem Based Learning and Design Thinking
Summer Office Hours: The Alder Creek Middle School will be open generally from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. We will be available for enrollment, work permits for 14 year olds and general questions. Please call the office to confirm that we are available to assist you. 582-2750
UPDATE: The office will be closed on Tuesday July 17, & Wednesday July 18.
As a reminder-- if your student is entering 7th grade they MUST have their Tdap booster prior to starting school. Schedules will be held at Cougar Day unless we receive proof of the vaccination. Students without proof of immunization will not be allowed to start school on August 30, 2018. If you are unsure if the ACMS office has your immunization proof, please call 582-2750
The 8th grade girls basketball tryouts are scheduled for August 22, 23 & 24 from 4:00 to 5:30pm. Please be sure all of your paperwork is in order prior to tryouts!
The 6th/7th grade tryout schedule will be released soon!
Sierra Sun, July 13, 2018
Sierra Sun, July 6, 2018
Monday - Friday, July 2 - August 3, 2018