Transcripts & Student Records

  • Transcripts & Student Records:

    Currently Enrolled Elementary Students:  Please contact your student's school directly
    Currently Enrolled Middle School Student:  Access your AERIES account or contact your student's school directly

    North Tahoe High School & Truckee High School

    • Currently enrolled students: Access your AERIES account or contact your student's school directly

    Graduates of North Tahoe High School & Truckee High School

    • Transcripts are ordered online through the school websites
    • Copies of your cumulative record can be ordered by personal request through your graduating school: North Tahoe High School Registrar - Blanca Carrillo 530-581-7000 or Truckee High School Registrar - Darrah Vaughan 530-582-2600 ext. 37306 or 530-582-2604 .

    • Student Records for former students: Students who did not graduate but attended North Tahoe or Truckee High School may also order a transcript online.  Please contact the last school you attended or graduated from following your attendance at North Tahoe or Truckee High School for copies of your cumulative record.

    Sierra High School:

    • Contact 530-582-2640 

    Sierra Expeditionary Learning School [SELS]:

    • SELS is an independent charter.  Please contact SELS directly at 530-582-3701

    Special Education Records

    • Contact 530-582-2560 or 

     Other:  Prosser Creek Charter School (Charter School Closed in 2003)

    • Prosser Creek Charter School (PCCS) was an independent charter that closed in 2003.
    • Prosser Creek Charter School provided records created and compiled solely by PCCS to our district at the time of its closure.
    • Tahoe Truckee Unified School District [TTUSD] is "housing" records provided to us by Prosser Creek Charter School.
    • TTUSD did not create or compile these records and is only able to provide copies of records provided by PCCS upon request.
    • Records requests must be submitted formally in writing.  Please contact us at to request a form
    • If you are a company requesting records on a former student your request must include a signed authorization from the former student authorizing release of their records.
    • To obtain copies of records, please contact us to request an official records request form by emailing
    • Important Note: If you attended another school after attending Prosser Creek Charter School, please contact the last school of attendance for your records request.
    • Contact Information: 530-582-2550 or

    GED Records: ETS 800-433-2541