Measure U Citizens' Oversight Committee Overview
A Measure U Citizens' Oversight Committee (COC) was formed in 2015. The primary duty of each committee is to ensure that the bond funds are being spent appropriately and as written in the ballot language.
The Committee shall consist of at least seven (7) members appointed by the Board and must meet the following criteria:
• One (1) member shall be the parent or guardian of a child enrolled in the District.
• One (1) member shall be both a parent or guardian of a child enrolled in the District and active in a parent-teacher organization.
• One (1) member active in a business organization representing the business community located in the District.
• One (1) member active in a senior citizens’ organization.
• One (1) member active in a bona fide taxpayers association.
• Two (2) members of the community at-large.
Currently, there is one vacant Measure U COC position that needs to be filled.
The position is one (1) member active in a bonafide taxpayers association. Applications are currently being accepted.
Measure U COC Application
Measure U Bylaws
The Brown Act
Measure U General Obligation Bonds Performance Audit - June 30, 2016
Measure U General Obligation Bods Financial Statements - June 30, 2016
Measure U COC Meeting Schedule & Documents
The Measure U Citizens' Oversight Committee meets quarterly throughout the year.