Workers' Compensation Claim Procedures
If you are injured while working, you must immediately report your injury to your immediate supervisor. You or your supervisor must call 1-844-691-4111 within 24 hours to report the injury. The nurse assigned to the case will assist the injured employee and decide from the following treatment options:
- Advice from the designated nurse over the phone
- Referral to Telemedicine/VideoDoc, where the employee can speak to a doctor through video chat
- Referral to a local facility
- Tahoe WoRx at 10956 Donner Pass Rd. #230, Truckee
- Truckee Tahoe Medical Group at 925 North Lake Blvd., Tahoe City
All site administrators must complete the following online report.
All employees must complete all of the workers' compensation forms, have them signed by their supervisor, and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours.