2021-2022 Meal Applications
ALL SCHOOL MEALS ARE FREE for the 2021-2022 school year! TTUSD continues to offer free meals for students attending TTUSD through June 30,2022. You do not need to fill a meal application to access free meals for the 2021-2022 school year. However, we ask that you fill out a new meal application in order to be considered for the many benefits below that may benefit your student/family. These benefits may include but are not be limited to:
- P-EBT, CalFresh food card per child- Click here for more information
- Free or discounted internet-Click here for more information
- Wavied or reduced AP & College Application fees, PSAT/SAT application fees
- Specific scholarship opportunities for those who are eligible for free or reduced meals
- Additional discounts by organizations, stores etc.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FREE OR REDUCED-PRICE MEALS: Complete one application per household. There are several ways to fill out a meal application:
- Log into your AERIES Parent Portal; Click on TITAN, continue to register and/or fill out a meal application.
- OR apply via the TITAN Portal
- Request a paper application at your school site and/or contact the TTUSD Food Services Department.
The prior meal application does not carryover for 2012-2022. The school bus application does not qualify students for free meals, only a meal application completed by parents are accepted.