TTUSD Flyer Approval Guidelines
We receive many requests and strive to ensure that requests are related to direct programs, activities or services for children. The Superintendent Chief Learning Officer or designee may also consider:
- The educational value of the materials or advertisements
- The age or maturity of students in the intended audience
- Whether the materials or advertisements support the basic educational mission of the district directly benefit the students or are of intrinsic value to the students or their parents/guardians.
- Flyers displaying alcohol or tobacco related images or verbiage will not be approvedFlyers displaying or advertising raffles, bingo or lotteries will not be approved
- Commercial offerings and fundraising events (non-profits included) must be directly related to direct programs, activities, and services for children.
Flyers MUST include the following disclaimer: This event is not sponsored or approved by the Tahoe Truckee Unified School District or any schools of the District.
All flyers must be submitted in English and Spanish.
NOTE: For any events displaying the location of the event at any TTUSD facility must have prior Facility Use Approval before submitting flyers through Peachjar for approval.