Welcome to Maintenance and Operations
The Maintenance and Operations Department takes care of the district's ordering of supplies, monitoring energy use and conservation district-wide, and for the upkeep of school sites sports fields and facilities.
Snow removal and building snow load issues, fairly unique in California, provides an additional challenge for the department.
The Maintenance and Operations Department Goals are:
- To protect TTUSD Investments providing a safe, clean, and well-maintained environment for our staff, students, and community.
- To Continue Shift to be a Preventative Maintenance Department
- To Finalize 3-Year Preventative & Deferred Maintenance Plans
- To Continue Staff Safety Training
- To Educate Staff on New Systems
- Be Energy Efficient
Gilbert Benthin - Coordinator - Maintenance and Operations
(530) 582-2577 Ext 20553
Teri Hodson - Administrative Assistant - Maintenance and Operations
(530) 582-2539 Ext 20655
Rich Garcia - Custodial Supervisor
(530) 582-2522 Ext 20563
Pat Mckechnie - Operations Warehouse Specialist
(530) 582-2512 Ext 20481