Welcome to Maintenance and Operations
The Maintenance and Operations Department takes care of the district's ordering of supplies, monitoring energy use and conservation district-wide, and for the upkeep of school sites sports fields and facilities.
Snow removal and building snow load issues, fairly unique in California, provides an additional challenge for the department.
The Maintenance and Operations Department goals are:
- To protect TTUSD Investments by providing a safe, clean, and well-maintained environment for our staff, students, and community.
- To Continue the Shift to being a Preventative Maintenance Department
- To Finalize 3-Year Preventative & Deferred Maintenance Plans
- To Continue Staff Safety Training
- To Educate Staff on New Systems
- Be Energy Efficient