WE ARE CONTINUING TO PROCESS DEVELOPER FEES
Please MAIL the payment to:
ATTN: Rose Green
11603 Donner Pass Road, Truckee, CA 96161.
Please contact Rose Green to schedule an appointment at 530-582-2540 and provide a copy of the Permit Issuance Checklist, Owner's name, phone number, and mailing address.
Note: All Developer Fees must be paid in the form of a cashier's check or money order made out to the Tahoe Truckee Unified School District.
We DO NOT accept credit cards, personal or business checks
The payment can be made at the office during the appointment or mailed to TTUSD.
The current residential developer fee rate for Tahoe Truckee Unified School District for new construction and additions is $3.69 per sq. ft. of living area.
The residential fee is assessed only when the new living area is over 500 sq. ft. If you are doing a residential addition that is less than 500 sq ft, you are exempt from school fees, but you must obtain a Certificate of Compliance from the school district to take to the building department. Garages, porches, decks, etc. are exempt.
The following subdivisions fall under mutual benefit agreements (MBA) between the developer and the District. Click here to see the Current APN's list
- Northstar Unit 7/Overlook Estates $4.31 per sq. ft. these rates are capped at 3,000 square feet
- Lahontan II $4.31 per sq. ft. these rates are capped at 3,000 square feet
- Cambridge Estates $4.67 per sq. ft. is NOT capped at 3,000 square feet
- Gray's Station Residential $3.68 per sq. ft. is NOT capped at 3,000 square feet
- Gray's Station Commercial $0.59 per sq. ft. is NOT capped at 3,000 square feet
Please call if you are building in one of these areas.
Commercial Developments rates are $0.61 per sq. ft. for all categories except:
- Restaurant $0.59 per sq.ft.
- Lodging Category $0.26 per sq.ft.
- Industrial Parks $0.38 per sq.ft.
- Community Shopping $0.40 per sq.ft.
- Self Storage $0.01 per sq.ft.
Our location: 11603 Donner Pass Road, Truckee behind the Truckee Fire Office
Credits or Exemptions: To receive credit or an exemption for fees you must provide appropriate documentation from the building department or assessor's office before a credit or exemption can be applied/issued.
The Certificate of Compliance (COC) can also be processed through the mail. Please include a cashier's check along with a copy of your building permit application to the Facilities Department, Tahoe Truckee Unified School District located at 11603 Donner Pass Road, Truckee, CA 96161.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at (530) 582-2540, or if you need additional assistance contact Rose Green at firstname.lastname@example.org