Facility Use Rental Request
Instructions to Create an Account for the Community Use Calendar
- Click here to access the Community Use Calendar.
- At the top of the page, click Login to Request Facility Use.
- Click the Create One link to create an account.
- The district has a Terms and Conditions form uploaded on the SchoolDude website under the documents tab. You will be asked to read and agree to the terms. Check the box to agree to the terms and click Agree and Register.
- Complete the Personal Profile form and click Save & Next.
- On the Request Organization page, you can request to be an Organization Event Contact for one or more organizations. Simply fill in the required fields and click Add Organization.
- Once you've added an organization, you will see the pending status next to the rental request. After you have added all the organizations you would like to submit, click Save & Next to continue.
- On the Confirmation page, confirm the information and click Submit Requests.
- You should receive an email confirmation that your request has been submitted. You will receive additional notifications letting you know if your request was accepted or declined. Please check your junk mail if you do not see the email in your inbox.
- An email will go to the district's FSDirect Administrator, who will review your request and ensure you are associated with the correct organization(s).
- Once your registration is accepted, you can return to the CommunityUse login page and log in to begin requesting facility use.
TTUSD requires a certificate of insurance listing TTUSD as additionally insured prior to any facility use approval being granted. Payment in full must be received prior to the event date, or the District reserves the right to cancel your requested event.