Facility Use Rental Request
For External Requests (Community Use):
The Tahoe Truckee Unified School District’s Board of Education recognizes that District facilities and grounds are a community resource and authorizes their use by community groups for purposes provided for in the Civic Center Act when such use does not interfere with school activities. Therefore, all school-related activities shall be given priority in using facilities and grounds under the Civic Center Act. Following, the user approval shall be on a first-request, first-served basis.
The District is now accepting new facility use requests starting on January 31, 2022. Please contact Thea Torelli at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Enroll online to submit your facility use requests through our Community Use calendar system for after-hours use by following these simple steps.
- First, click here to access the Community Use Calendar
- At the top of the page, click on the Login to Request Facility Use
- Click the Create One link to create an account and request access to submit it online.
- The district has a Terms and Conditions form uploaded on the SchoolDude website under the documents tab, you will be asked to read and agree to the terms. Check the box to agree to the terms and click Agree and Register.
- Complete the Personal Profile form and click Save & Next.
- On the Request Organization page, you can request to be an Organization Event Contact for one or more. Simply fill in the required fields and click Add Organization.
- Once you've added an Organization you will see the status of Pending next to the rental request. After you have added all the Organizations you would like to submit click Save & Next to continue.
- On the Confirmation page, confirm the information and click Submit Requests.
- You should receive an email confirmation that your request has been submitted. You will receive additional notifications letting you know if your request was accepted or declined. Please check your junk mail if you do not see the email in your inbox.
- An email will go to the district's FSDirect Administrator who will review your request and make sure you are associated with the correct Organization(s).
- Once your registration is accepted, you can return to the CommunityUse login page and log in to begin requesting facility use.
TTUSD requires a certificate of insurance listing TTUSD as additionally insured prior to any facility use approval being granted. Payment in full must be received prior to the event date or the District reserves the right to cancel your requested event.
For Internal Requests (FSDirect):
District Staff will use the same link they use for MaintenanceDirect and ITDirect. Please select the facility use tab towards the top of your page to enter a new facility use request click the link below.
- For technical assistance with CommunityUse or FSDirect please call SchoolDude directly at 1-877-868-3833.
- For assistance with certificates of insurance requirement, fee schedule, and user group description contact Cynthia Torelli at 530-582-2539 or email@example.com.