Welcome to College and Career Readiness Programs
The Tahoe Truckee Unified School District College and Career Readiness team is dedicated to providing equitable opportunity and access to programs that prepare students for careers and for postsecondary programs such as university, community college, and trade schools. College and Career Readiness (CCR) is a measure that is used by the State of California known as the College Career Indicator (CCI) and is much more than that for each of our students. We are committed to providing high-quality college and career readiness support and programs for every TTUSD student!
These are some of the supports and programs that we provide.
- Career Exploration
- College Exploration
- ASVAB Testing
- Career Technical Education Pathways leading to careers in:
- Computer Science
- Emergency Services
- Board Manufacturing
- Welding and Metals Manufacturing
- For more information, please visit our CTE Pathways page.
- Career Fairs
- Job Fairs
- Trade Fairs
- CTE & STEAM Fair
- Work-Based Learning (Job Shadows, Unpaid Internships, Paid Internships)
- Summer CTE & STEAM Academy
- Counseling Services
- Adult Education Programs