Welcome to Counseling Department
Welcome to the Truckee High School Student Assistance Center (SAC) website!
The Truckee High School Counseling Department advocates for all students and believes that every student deserves respect, support and equal access to the knowledge and skills necessary to reach their fullest potential.
During the school year, the SAC is open Monday - Friday, 7:05am to 3:00pm. To find us, enter the school and make a right down the hallway. We are the first door on the right. If you are not a student at Truckee High School, remember to check in with the front desk before entering the SAC. Students and parents are encouraged to take advantage of our career, college and educational services and resources.
Truckee High School Counseling Department Upcoming Events
- November 20, Junior Career Fair, 9am – 1pm
- November 20, Spanish Speaking Parent/Student night, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm in the THS Library
- November 30, CSU/UC applications due
- December 8, Q2 Progress Grade Cutoff
- December 2, Last SAT date for Seniors
- December 9, Last ACT date for Seniors
- January 25, finals periods 1 & 2
- January 26, finals periods 3 & 4, end of Quarter 2
Naviance Online Career and College Planning and Scholarship Information
All Truckee High School students now have Naviance accounts to help manage career and college planning, and view scholarship application opportunities. New students, please see your counselor. Watch the introductory video here: