Welcome to Transportation Services
*INFORMATION REGARDING BUSING FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR*
We will begin the 2022-2023 school year with very limited transportation services due to an extreme driver shortage.
- If you were eligible for a bus pass last year, you will be contacted by email by our Transportation Department with a link for a bus pass application. Please note, all pre approved eligible families will need to fill out a new bus pass application by July 30th, 2022, in order to be confirmed on a bus route
Students not pre approved for a bus pass, will receive a link to get on the Transportation Waitlist.
How eligible families apply for a bus pass:
A link to the bus pass application will be emailed to parents of pre approved eligible students.
One application per student must be completed to ensure a spot on the school bus.
Each application is due by July 30, 2022.
Students eligible for transportation will be assigned to the closest and safest bus stop to their home address.
Students will be required to have a current 2022-2023 bus pass in order to board and ride the bus, every time they ride the bus.
- If you are not initially eligible for a bus pass, a link to the transportation waitlist will be emailed to families on July 1, 2022 or is listed below.
As space becomes available for busing, we will approve riders according to the following priority list:
- Special Education with an IEP for transportation (SpEd)
- Socio Economically Disadvantaged (SED list)
- School of residence neighborhood
- Kinders with siblings currently riding the bus
- Essential workers (as defined by the school district: Hospital workers, Law Enforcement)
- Intra-district school of choice
- Inter district approved variance
- Transitional Kinders with siblings currently riding the bus (if aide support on the bus)
- There will be no charge for a bus pass for the 2022-23 school year, with the exception to the $10 fee to replace a lost/damaged bus pass.
- Se habla Español.
Waitlist for Bus Pass 2022-2023
Bus pass information for the 2023-24 School Year, will be sent out to all enrolled families in late June/early July. Please do not use the link above for next school year.
Please watch this short video about keeping safe during COVID-19:
Protect Yourself and Others Against COVID-19
Director of Transportation
(530) 550-0745 Ext 20580
(530) 550-0776 Ext 20581
(530) 550-0745 Ext 20585
Lead Dispatcher &
(530) 550-0745 Ext 20583
(530) 550-0745 Ext 20586
(530) 550-0745 Ext 20588
(530) 550-0745 Ext 20587
5:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Office Hours &
Bus Pass Sales:
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
(530) 550-0739 fax
12485 Joerger Dr, Truckee, CA 96161