Welcome to Transportation Services
July 22, 2021
Home to School Transportation Update for the 2021-2022 School Year
We will begin the 2021-2022 school year with very limited transportation services.
- At this time, we can only provide home-to-school transportation for our highest-need neighborhoods/students, which include special education, homeless, foster youth and low-income students and those previously approved students of essential workers. Our resources are limited due to a severe driver shortage and CDPH safety guidelines for school transportation.
- If you were eligible for a bus pass last year, you will be contacted by email by our Transportation Department by August 1, 2021. Please note, all eligible families will need to fill out a new bus pass application by August 10, 2021, in order to be confirmed on a bus route.
How eligible families apply for a bus pass:
- A link to the bus pass application will be emailed to parents of eligible students.
- One application per student must be completed to ensure a spot on the school bus.
- Each application is due by August 10, 2021.
- Students eligible for transportation will be assigned to the closest and safest bus stop to their home address.
- Students will be required to have a current 2021-2022 bus pass in order to board and ride the bus.
- If you are not initially eligible for a bus pass, a link to the transportation waitlist will be emailed to families.
- Bus passes will be free through January 31, 2022.
Have questions? Email email@example.com or call (530)-550-0745. Se habla Espanol.
Please watch this short video about keeping safe during COVID-19:
Protect Yourself and Others Against COVID-19
Director of Transportation
(530) 550-0745 Ext 20580
(530) 550-0776 Ext 20581
(530) 550-0745 Ext 20585
Lead Dispatcher &
(530) 550-0745 Ext 20583
(530) 550-0745 Ext 20586
(530) 550-0745 Ext 20588
(530) 550-0745 Ext 20587
5:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Office Hours &
Bus Pass Sales:
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
(530) 550-0739 fax
12485 Joerger Dr, Truckee, CA 96161