North Tahoe FAN Club
The FAN Club supports the music departments at both North Tahoe School and North Tahoe High School.
Parents and music directors work together to create an enriched program that is creative, rigorous, and fun. The FAN Club raises money for items that enhance the program and allow each student to develop their skill and confidence in individual and small and large group ensembles. This includes funding new sheet music, uniforms, instrument repair, festival fees, solo and ensemble fees, accompanists for student contests, audtion fees for honor band, some transportation, scholarships, and more.
Please contribute to your student’s music program to keep it strong! Family memberships will create the basis of the 2019-2020 budget.
FAN Club 2019-2020 Membership Form
For more information on Membership or Sponsorship, please email us or donate via PayPal.
We typically meet monthly on the fourth Tuesday of the month, at 6:00 p.m. in the North Tahoe School band room. All are invited and encouraged to attend! We especially need 6th, 7th and 8th grade parent involvement.
For more information on the FAN Club and how to get involved, email us!
* March 10 -- High School Rotary Solo Contest
* March 13 -- High School Jazz Band 40’s Night Fundraiser, 6-9pm at North Tahoe Event Center
* March 18-19 -- Middle School/High School Region V Band Festival at Truckee High School
* March 24 -- High School Jazz Band at Kings Beach PUD, 6:30-7:30
* April 3-6 -- High School Jazz Band Tour
* April 24-25 -- All High School Bands at Music in the Parks
* May 7 -- High School Jazz Ensemble Concert, 6:30pm
* May 8 -- High School Jazz Ensemble to Six Flags
* June 4 -- High School Spring Concert
* June 11 -- High School Graduation
Thank you to our 2019-20 sponsors!
Allegro General Contractors
Syble and Ron Gramantz