Return to Headlines

Summer Work Permits

Please complete the work permit application. This includes having students, parent and employer complete the requiered sections in order for the permit to be issued. 

ACMS will be closed in July. For summer work permits, please schedule an appointment with 

JR Murphy @ Truckee High School


Patty Cardoza @ Truckee High School


Work Permit Application


For work permits after August 1st, 2022 please contact:

Elvia López Esparza at Alder Creek Middle School

(530) 582-2750       

Ext. 28301