Caregiver Affidavit

You can use the Caregiver's Authorization Affidavit to enroll a child in school if:

  • you are over the age of 18, and
  • you take care of a child who lives in your home, but you do not have a court order that gives you custody of the child.
Caregiver Affidavit.pdf, 52.21 KB; (Last Modified on June 6, 2016)