My student takes medication at school. What paperwork do I need to fill out?

Posted by:


  • Please bring the Medication Release Form to your doctor to be filled out.  Please take one copy for each medication that your student will have on campus.  You will need to complete the parent portion of the form. (A new form will need to be completed at the beginning of each school year, or with any medication changes.)